Guidelines & Criteria
- All nominations will be reviewed by a judging committee.
- Each award will be open to two divisions - Large Corporate and Local Champion. Companies with annual turnover of over $300 million make up the Large Corporate division. Meanwhile, corporates unable to meet the $300m turnover mark and SMEs can find their spot as a Local Champion in their industry category.
- The awards are for new products and services which have significantly enhanced the company's business.
- Nomination is free of charge. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the awards ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
To be eligible for an award:
- Your exporting company must have an office in the Asia Pacific region.
- Your exporting company must have foreign exchange earnings.
- Your company must have exceptional products and services which enhanced your business in Asia. These must also be exported from Asia or to any part of the world.
- Your export products or services must have been launched in part or full over the last 24 calendar months and if it is launched prior to 2 years, then it should have undergone a recent innovation.
HOW TO ENTER
- Click on the "Register Now" button in The Asian Export Awards 2019 page.
- Fill out the form with your company and entrant details.
- Select your desired category/ies.
- Provide the product or service details, 500-word write-up and client testimonials (if any).
- You will then receive an email confirmation from the AEA team.
- Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional but will highly increase your chances of winning the award.
- Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 31 October 2019. Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating several products or services, please submit separate entries for each product or service.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- What are your strengths, innovations and significant achievements?
- What has made your product or service effective & successful?
- Is the product or service flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- What makes your product or service unique from the others in the market?